Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andrew123 <In...@ukr.net> on 2007/07/27 12:08:22 UTC

problem with tomcat and web services

Hi All
I have a server with apache and tomcat 5.5 with xfire, integrated together
with mod_jk. When I strongly load this server, tomcat stops response any
request. But it isn't write any exception to log file. I change parameter
maxThreads to 2000 but it isn't help me (tomcat works with more than 200
threads at once). Also I change maxProcessors to 2000. What can I do with
this problem?