Posted to commits@felix.apache.org by Atlassian Open Source Bamboo Integration Server <ba...@opensource.bamboo.atlassian.com> on 2007/09/12 20:08:59 UTC

[OSS Bamboo] Apache Felix - Default build 164 was SUCCESSFUL (with 26 tests). Change made by pauls

The project Apache Felix - Default has the following 2 changes by 1 author:

*pauls* made the following changes at

Comment:
Fix a couple of issues with the LDAP filter most noticeably, attributes where limited to [a-zA-Z ] so didn't allow for e.g., numbers. Furthermore, I added some functionality to match the 4.1 spec (values may now be Collections not only Vectors). Thanks goes to Angelo van der Sijpt and Jorg Hollenberg for providing me with valuable test cases (and pointing out the diff between the 4.0 and 4.1 spec).

> /felix/trunk/framework/src/main/java/org/apache/felix/framework/util/ldap/Parser.java (575026)
*pauls* made the following changes at

Comment:
Use bnd merge directive to make some warnings go away and use version 1.0.0 of the maven bundle plugin.

> /felix/trunk/framework/pom.xml (575027)

All 26 tests passed.

Click http://opensource.bamboo.atlassian.com/browse/FELIX-DEF-164 to find out more.

Thanks,