Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Paulo Renato de Athaydes <re...@hotmail.com> on 2014/07/20 23:57:24 UTC

Using IPojo and Groovy

Hi.
I wrote a little IPojo application and it works great, except when I try to use Groovy in one of the bundles (to design the UI, which is a great job for using Groovy).
I noticed that the IPojo manipulator did not seem to know how to deal with Groovy so no IPojo metadata was added to the manifest and I assume no bytecode was altered as it should have.
Is there any way to make a @Component written in Groovy work?
Thanks,
Renato

Re: Using IPojo and Groovy

Posted by Miles B <mi...@gmail.com>.
I had a very similar problem and unfortunately called it a day. If memory
serves it's the way iPOJO is scanning for references. You may have better
luck using the @CompileStatic annotation on the class which may help.

--
Many thanks,
Miles Burton