Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by bhardwaj_rajesh <bh...@hotmail.com> on 2008/12/05 08:12:25 UTC

A question about service mix

Hello,
I have a scenario -

Exisisting weblogic server with multiple webservices based on soap over http
and soap over jms.

Now I want to introduce service mix

a) It act as a proxy for the existing web services.
b) The clients can send message to it via jms and it can convert it to soap
over http or soap over jms depending upon the requirement.

Is this scenario possible, do I have to redeploy everything, please suggest.

regards
Rajesh

Re: A question about service mix

Posted by "Lukasz L." <Lu...@sabre.com>.
certainly, if ServiceMix is going to invoke your web services then you can
think of it as normal web services client (so for your server side there's
no difference if that's ServiceMix or whatever)
that's if you're going to have ServiceMix as a separate server instance,
not sure how would it look like if you want to have it embedded in weblogic
but probably in terms of web services invocation it doesn't matter