Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2006/12/21 09:18:12 UTC

Docs for 2.1.10

Could someone please assemble the docs archive for the 2.1.10 release?

Thanks
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler - Chief Architect
http://www.s-und-n.de

Re: Docs for 2.1.10

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the info, David.

I updated the website for 2.1, but not the top-level docs. Would be
great if someone else could do this and add some news about the 2.1.10
release.

Thanks
Carsten

Re: Docs for 2.1.10

Re: Docs for 2.1.10

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Helma wrote:

> If you haven't found it yet: the Legacy docs in Daisy are the current
> 2.1 docs.
>
> It starts about here:
> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/legacydocs/about/index.html

Thanks Helma,

that's exactly what I was looking for. I looked in most docs in Daisy
except the legacy stuff...

Thanks!

Carsten

Re: Docs for 2.1.10

Posted by hepabolu <he...@gmail.com>.
Carsten Ziegeler said the following on 21/12/06 12:38:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>>> Thanks for the info! One final question :) where do I find the docs for
>>> 2.1 in Daisy?
>> Fairly important I suppose...
>>
>> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/659.html
>>
> Hmm, that does not look like the docs I find at
>
> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/

If you haven't found it yet: the Legacy docs in Daisy are the current
2.1 docs.

It starts about here:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/legacydocs/about/index.html

Bye, Helma

Re: Docs for 2.1.10

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Re: Docs for 2.1.10

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Ross Gardler schrieb:

> Thanks for the info! One final question :) where do I find the docs for
> 2.1 in Daisy?

Fairly important I suppose...

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/659.html

Ross

Re: Docs for 2.1.10

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Re: Docs for 2.1.10

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.

Re: Docs for 2.1.10

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On 12/21/06, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...this is exactly what I'm looking for. Is the download up to date? Or do
> I have to follow the procedure mentioned there?..

According to http://forrest.zones.apache.org/, the docs are built
every twelve hours, and the file dates in the archive contents confirm
this.

-Bertrand

Re: Docs for 2.1.10

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.