Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Daniel Stoch <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/05 12:12:23 UTC

WicketTester doesn't handle multiple RestartResponseExceptions - WICKET-2634: the same bug in 1.4.18

Hi,

I have a problem with one of my testcases (on Wicket 1.4.18), where in
the page there is RestartResponseException raised. I've found that it
was a similar bug WICKET-2634 in the previous Wicket versions.
There is a testcase RestartResponseTest.java in this task, which fails
with: org.apache.wicket.RestartResponseException
There is also a patch in this task but I cannot find this patch code
in current MockWebApplication.

Can someone verify this bug for 1.4.18?

--
Daniel

Re: WicketTester doesn't handle multiple RestartResponseExceptions - WICKET-2634: the same bug in 1.4.18

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 10:29 AM, Daniel Stoch <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is not my patch, so I don't know exactly what causes a problem
> and how to solve this.
Yes, the patch was mine :-) But I don't use 1.4.x from more than an
year and I don't have much spare time to debug it.
I suggest you to upgrade to 1.5. This problem doesn't exist there and
many other things are improved.

Posted by Daniel Stoch <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.