Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/27 21:34:32 UTC

Jackrabbit 2.6.5 release plan

Hi,

I need a 2.6.x release with the JCR-3654 fix in it, so I'll be cutting
the 2.6.5 release candidate shortly.

The list of changes since 2.6.4 looks like this:

Improvements

  [JCR-3690] Allow Node Type Registry subclasses to check for
conflicting content

Bug fixes

  [JCR-1880] Same name sibling: Jackrabbit behaves differently when
calling Node.getPath()
  [JCR-3364] Moving of nodes requires read access to all parent nodes
of the destination node
  [JCR-3654] Error MembershipCache if a group node contains MV property
  [JCR-3682] Better Exception Handling in TransactionContext to handle
unchecked exceptions

Let me know (soon) if something else should be included.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Jackrabbit 2.6.5 release plan

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 8:27 AM, Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com> wrote:
> I'd like to include JCR-3603 as well.
>
> I will merge the fix in a minute...

OK, good.

BTW, I'm experiencing some non-deterministic test failures which are
preventing me from cutting the release candidate. I'll probably switch
to another computer to cut the release and follow up with bug reports
for the failures.

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com>.
Hi Jukka,

I'd like to include JCR-3603 as well.