Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by abdullah alamoudi <ba...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/14 12:55:35 UTC

Clock is counting

Hi all,
Master is broken and we're put onhold because of this. I have many
outstanding changes, I need to rebase on current master but it is broken.

Please, if this was caused by a change you made, fix it. Also, I think it
is time we merge the two projects (asterix and hyracks) to avoid such
situations. There goes the weekend.

Cheers,
Abdullah.

Re: Clock is counting