Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Reynir Hübner <re...@hugsmidjan.is> on 2003/03/17 16:12:14 UTC

JK2 problems

I have a tomcat 4.1.18 running in a win2k server, behind IIS.
I installed isapi_redirector2.dll and it works (usually) allright.

Every once in a while it stops returning tomcat executed pages, and returns error code 500
I know tomcat is running fine as it works for me to go into port 8080 on that host, where I have the http connector running, I also tried requesting a static HTML document (soemthing.html) and IIS returns that ok.

An error such as this pops up on the desktop of the host :

   "IIS WWW Configuration: The connection to the Web server 'myservername' was lost."

The only thing so far that we've been able to do to get the connector running is to restart the machine...

Can any one point out what is wrong here, or if I am looking in a wrong hole here (maybe this is IIS problem only)

Thanx
-reynir@hugsmidjan.is