Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net> on 2002/06/08 12:16:48 UTC

Re: svn commit: rev 2122 - trunk/subversion/svnadmin trunk/subversion/libsvn_fs

cmpilato@tigris.org writes:

> Author: cmpilato
> Date: 2002-06-08 04:25 GMT
> New Revision: 2122
>
> Modified:
>    trunk/subversion/libsvn_fs/deltify.c
>    trunk/subversion/svnadmin/main.c
> Log:
> Revert revision 2111, and make the Right Fix(es).

Hmmmm, I bet this correct undeltify patch wouldn't apply to the r2092
branch, would it?  As an alternative to our "hack" patch?

Re: svn commit: rev 2122 - trunk/subversion/svnadmin trunk/subversion/libsvn_fs

Posted by cm...@collab.net.
Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net> writes:

> cmpilato@tigris.org writes:
>
> > Author: cmpilato
> > Date: 2002-06-08 04:25 GMT
> > New Revision: 2122
> >
> > Modified:
> >    trunk/subversion/libsvn_fs/deltify.c
> >    trunk/subversion/svnadmin/main.c
> > Log:
> > Revert revision 2111, and make the Right Fix(es).
>
> Hmmmm, I bet this correct undeltify patch wouldn't apply to the r2092
> branch, would it?  As an alternative to our "hack" patch?

Nope, but the hack patch is fine.  One is not likely to be any more
efficient than the other, but the change I just committed is much
more... Right.