Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Marat Gubaidullin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/06 03:10:07 UTC

Re: Camel code generator for the Camel web site

Hello,

It would be great if we could start with a link on a camel web site. Just
in case, it is *kameleon*.dev ;-)

Marat

Posted by Marat Gubaidullin <ma...@gmail.com>.
As for now I do not show deprecated components at all. Should I?

Also I check component firstVersion to show only components included in
Camel version.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Zineb Bendhiba <be...@gmail.com>.
Hello Marat,

I like the kameleon code generator idea. Nice job.

Zineb

Posted by Marat Gubaidullin <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marat

Posted by Tadayoshi Sato <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1 for linking from camel-website to kameleon.dev. It's awesome generator!

Why not just starting from linking it from the front page as well as in the
Getting Started with some more details on the status of the site (like not
official but community contributions yet at this moment)?
https://camel.apache.org/manual/latest/getting-started.html

Tadayoshi Sato