Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Gunter D'Hondt <gk...@vt4.net> on 2005/01/13 20:38:36 UTC

Integrate other cocoon pipelines in Lenya

Hi,

I'm trying to build some dynamic pages (using CForms) but I need to
integrate them into the Lenya layout structure.
For example I've got a link in one of my Lenya documents that points to
http://localhost/default/dyna/list.html (Lenya publication is
http://localhost/default/).

So I've looked into the sitemap of the publication and I'm adding the
following (ofcoz before the **-matcher)

      <map:match pattern="**/dyna/list.html">
        <map:aggregate element="cmsbody">
         <map:part src="dyna/list.xml"/>
        </map:aggregate>
        <map:transform src="xslt/page2xhtml.xsl">
          <map:parameter name="root" value="/default/live"/>
          <map:parameter name="url" value=""/>
          <map:parameter name="document-id" value=""/>
          <map:parameter name="document-type" value=""/>
        </map:transform>
        <map:serialize type="html"/>
      </map:match>

Now the problem is that I don't know which xml-structure the generator must
return; I mean which xml-file (in the example the list.xml) should give me a
simple html result.

Currently I'm getting the Lenya layout but without any content. So I'm
trying to get it working with a static content first and after that I'm
going to integrate it with a mysql db. Are there any good samples for doing
this?

Below the content of the list.xml:
<cmsbody>
xmlns:lenya="http://apache.org/cocoon/lenya/page-envelope/1.0"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"><lenya:meta>
		<dc:title>dctitle</dc:title>
		<dc:creator>Gunter D'Hondt</dc:creator>
		<dc:subject>Courses</dc:subject>
		<dc:description>Abstract that can be used on an overview
page</dc:description>
		<dc:publisher/>
		<dc:contributor/>
		<dc:date>2003-5-21</dc:date>
		<dc:type/>
		<dc:format/>
		<dc:identifier/>
		<dc:source/>
		<dc:language>en</dc:language>
		<dc:relation/>
		<dc:coverage/>
		<dc:rights>dcrights</dc:rights>
	    </lenya:meta><head/><body>
        <h1>My list</h1>
</cmsbody>

Any help is welcome,

Regards,
Gunter D'Hondt

Re: Integrate other cocoon pipelines in Lenya

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Gunter D'Hondt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to build some dynamic pages (using CForms) but I need to
> integrate them into the Lenya layout structure.
> For example I've got a link in one of my Lenya documents that points to
> http://localhost/default/dyna/list.html (Lenya publication is
> http://localhost/default/).
>
> So I've looked into the sitemap of the publication and I'm adding the
> following (ofcoz before the **-matcher)
>
>       <map:match pattern="**/dyna/list.html">
>         <map:aggregate element="cmsbody">
>          <map:part src="dyna/list.xml"/>
>         </map:aggregate>
>         <map:transform src="xslt/page2xhtml.xsl">
>           <map:parameter name="root" value="/default/live"/>
>           <map:parameter name="url" value=""/>
>           <map:parameter name="document-id" value=""/>
>           <map:parameter name="document-type" value=""/>
>         </map:transform>
>         <map:serialize type="html"/>
>       </map:match>

check
http://lenya.apache.org/docs/1_2_x/components/layout/navigation.html for
the expected structure.

hmm i just noticed a discrepancy. some of the code still produces the
old cmsbody when it should be page:page.

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
COO, Wyona       Content Management Solutions    http://wyona.com