Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Joachim Zobel <nc...@netcologne.de> on 2001/04/06 21:26:48 UTC

Passing data to subrequests

Hi.

I still think about a way to use content negotiated templates. My favourite
solution is now to make my template filler a content handler for the
template direktory. The problem is to pass the data the handler should fill in.

How do I pass larger data structures to a subrequest? Is there a way to do
a POST subrequest? How long can a notes entry be?

Any hints?
Thanx,
Joachim

Is content negotiation somehow uncool? I could not find an
Apache::Negotiate to interface with mod_negotiate and its remarkably little
discussed.
--
"... ein Geschlecht erfinderischer Zwerge, die fuer alles gemietet werden
koennen."                            - Bertolt Brecht - Leben des Galilei

Re: Passing data to subrequests

Posted by "G.W. Haywood" <ge...@www.jubileegroup.co.uk>.
Hi there,

On Fri, 6 Apr 2001, Joachim Zobel wrote:

> Is content negotiation somehow uncool? I could not find an
> Apache::Negotiate to interface with mod_negotiate and its remarkably
> little discussed.

Probably because whatever the results of the negotiation, Internet Exploder
will probably ignore them.

:(

73,
Ged.