Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Wolf Benz <eu...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/30 11:27:28 UTC

tr:convertNumber

Hi List,

Does anyone know whether <tr:convertNumber type='number'> works well
with java.lang.Long?
(of should I stick to <f:convertor convertorId="javax.faces.Long" />?)

I'm asking as the Trinidad doc of the tag is not stated whether or not
longs are covered.
It says there's a 'type' attribute you can set to 'number', yet not
what types of numbers are covered.

-Wolf

Re: tr:convertNumber

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
cool, wasn't clear to me by your last post.

-M

Re: tr:convertNumber

Posted by Wolf Benz <eu...@gmail.com>.

Re: tr:convertNumber