Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/18 00:03:44 UTC

[VOTE] release for myfaces master pom v 15

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the version 15 release of Apache
MyFaces Master POM.

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:

 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.myfaces" v 15  [1]

The artifacts are deployed to a nexus staging repository [1].

Please take a look at the version 15 pom and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [3]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
 and why..............

Leonardo Uribe

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1001/
    https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/org/apache/myfaces/myfaces/15/

Re: [VOTE] release for myfaces master pom v 15

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
+1