Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Nhat Nguyen <nh...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/17 08:22:02 UTC

Shindig 1.1-beta5 build fail in CajaContentRewriter.java, please help.

Dear all,

I just check out shindig 1.1-beta05 tags version and trying to build it but
it throws error in CajaContenRewirter.java because it's using
DefaultGadgetRewriter from google caja.
As I know in shindig 1.1-beta05 version, we're using caja r3889 and it
doesn't have method setValijaMode() then my build fails.

I just comment line code which has setValijaMode method but I get error when
running test case. How can I fix this issue.

Please help me, because we want to update shindig 1.1-beta05 version for our
container.

Many thanks and regards.

Re: Shindig 1.1-beta5 build fail in CajaContentRewriter.java, please help.

Posted by Nhat Nguyen <nh...@gmail.com>.
Many thanks, it's ok now.

2009/12/17 ๏̯͡๏ Jasvir Nagra <ja...@google.com>

> On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 12:56 AM, Nhat Nguyen <nhattrinhnguyen@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Many thanks for fast reply.
> >
> > I just change to r3851 but have still error, with caja-r3851
> > DefaultGadgetRewriter doesn't support setValijaMode().
> > Correct me if I'm wrong.
> >
> > Thanks and regards.
> >

> Caja r3846 deprecated setValijaMode.  Please use caja-r3828.
>
> This seems like a good reason not to use RELEASE tags.

+1 for this reason :D, and why we should update readme in tags version or
change somethings in pom.xml, it will be good for someone.

Posted by ๏̯͡๏ Jasvir Nagra <ja...@google.com>.

Posted by Nhat Nguyen <nh...@gmail.com>.
Many thanks for fast reply.

Posted by ๏̯͡๏ Jasvir Nagra <ja...@google.com>.
According to
http://google-caja.googlecode.com/svn/maven/caja/caja/maven-metadata.xml,
the release version of Caja is r3828.  Caja doesn't use maven itself - is
the format of that metadata file incorrect?  If not, why does the pseudo
version not pull the correct release version?

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.