Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Marie Nedich <mn...@pivotal.io> on 2015/10/23 20:26:52 UTC

Apache Geode Clubhouse: Tuesday, November 3

Hello, the next Clubhouse is November 3rd!

Title: OQL Querying and Indexing in Geode
Speaker: Jason Huynh, Apache Geode Committer
Date: Tuesday, November 3 @ 9AM -10AM PDT
Abstract: We will discuss how to use Object Query Language (OQL) to create
queries in Apache Geode (incubating). We will cover query syntax, how the
query engine executes a query on a partitioned region, what index types are
supported in Geode, and some miscellaneous querying related topics
(Undefined objects, Geode specific keywords)

JOIN: https://pivotalcommunity.adobeconnect.com/clubhouse

Palo Alto- Tuesday, November 3, 2015 at 9:00:00 AM PST UTC-8 hours
New York - Tuesday, November 3, 2015 at 12:00:00 Noon EST UTC-5 hours
Beijing - Wednesday, November 4, 2015 at 1:00:00 AM CST UTC+8 hours
London - Tuesday, November 3, 2015 at 5:00:00 PM GMT UTC
Pune - Tuesday, November 3, 2015 at 10:30:00 PM IST UTC+5:30 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT)Tuesday, November 3, 2015 at 17:00:00

Previous recordings: http://bit.ly/1GZuvcK

-Marie

Re: Apache Geode Clubhouse: Tuesday, November 3

Posted by Amy Welch <aw...@pivotal.io>.
Yes, the session will be recorded and posted to the Clubhouse YouTube
channel.

--
Amy Welch
OSS Marketing

Re: Apache Geode Clubhouse: Tuesday, November 3

Posted by Amy Welch <aw...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Matt Ross <mr...@pivotal.io>.
Hey Kirk,

Posted by Matt Ross <mr...@pivotal.io>.
Hey Kirk,

Fwd: Apache Geode Clubhouse: Tuesday, November 3

Posted by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io>.
The next Apache Geode Clubhouse convenes in 20 minutes.

Date: Tuesday, November 3 @ 9AM -10AM PDT

--
Greg Chase

Director of Big Data Communities
http://www.pivotal.io/big-data

Pivotal Software
http://www.pivotal.io/

650-215-0477
@GregChase
Blog: http://geekmarketing.biz/

Re: Apache Geode Clubhouse: Tuesday, November 3

Posted by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io>.

Date: Tuesday, November 3 @ 9AM -10AM PDT