Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Mike McNally <m5...@works.com> on 2003/03/18 02:27:01 UTC

javadoc task

I'm confused about the semantics of the "packageset" element in
the javadoc task.  When I set up a package set such that it
includes the top-level directory for the packages I'm interested
in, it does not work because it skips that directory when making
the package names.  On the other hand, if I set up the packageset
with a "dir" that points to the parent of the top level of the
package, then it thinks it's found no packages at all.

--
[ you are my main foo ] Mike McNally -- m5@works.com