Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Carlos Martínez <ca...@uib.es> on 2008/02/01 09:41:14 UTC

Cforms fd:assert validation

Hello,

I'm developing a forms aplication with assert validation. The expresion
of the atributte test in the assert it's made by the database. In the
cocoon documentation explain a little about this expresion: "This
expression should have a boolean result, it should evaluate to either
true or false".

The problem begins when i have a expression with constants value like
"field1 > '10/12/2007' ". I know that it is a fail of date format but i
have the same problem with a simple expression like "field2 >5".

I don't know how the expression of the assert should be.

Thanks, Carlos.

Re: Cforms fd:assert validation

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Hi Carlos,

Please try:

"field2 &gt; 5"

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Posted by Tobia Conforto <to...@linux.it>.
Carlos Martínez wrote:
> I don't know how the expression of the assert should be.

I believe this is the language used in fd:assert, at least in Cocoon
2.1:

	http://cocoondev.org/xreporter/docs/core/exprlang.html

Don't ask me why...

Tobia