Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/17 23:59:14 UTC

bindind-votes clarification (was Re: [VOTE] Release apache-calcite-1.6.0 (release candidate 0))

Thanks for clarifying, Julian.

Calcite is the first project I'm a committer on that makes a C!=PMC
distinction, so I wasn't actually sure where to look for whether or not
my vote was binding :)

As always, happy to review/vet RCs.