Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Thor <me...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/22 15:45:30 UTC

Include dependency jars in packaged jar

Hello everyone?

Is there a way to include the dependency jars inside the packaged jar, like
in the META-INF/lib directory?

And another question, is there a way to customize the
application.xmldirective <library-directory> ? with the ear plugin?

Re: Include dependency jars in packaged jar

Posted by Luca Marrocco <lu...@gmail.com>.
2008/2/22, Thor <me...@gmail.com>:
> Hello everyone?
>
>  Is there a way to include the dependency jars inside the packaged jar, like
>  in the META-INF/lib directory?

Hi Thor,
have you tried mvn assembly -DdescriptorId=jar-with-dependencies? This
create a jar with all dependencies exploded into it. I have used this
to create an executable jar and work good for me.

Luca