Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jayashree <ja...@lucidindia.net> on 2002/09/21 06:07:22 UTC

Session Variables & Application Variables

Hi,
  I am new to JMeter. I am usingJMeter Version 1.7Beta3. I have the following doubts.

1.  How to use session variables and application variables in this. Is there any provision for that?
2. How to use dynamic parameters. If the parameter name  and value are given in the JMeter statically how will it find the parameters assigned dynamically.
3. What is WorkBench. How does it differ from Test Plan

Thanks & Regards,
Jayashree