Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by BARTH LIONEL <LB...@hachette-livre.fr> on 2010/11/04 15:44:23 UTC

Discover Sling in 15 minutes

Hi,

I am discovering Sling, I started at http://sling.apache.org/site/discover-sling-in-15-minutes.html

I have downloaded the org.apache.sling.launchpad.app-5-incubator and launched it but when I try to create a content node with cURL I have a "Cannot handle requests due to missing Repository" message.

Looking in the log file, I found :
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl Failed to initialize workspace 'default' javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Cannot instantiate persistence manager org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.db.DerbyPersistenceManager

What can I do ?

Regards,
Lionel