Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Richard Marr <ri...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/06 19:42:59 UTC

London meet-up - 27th April

Hi all,

Just to let everyone know... I'm organising (if you can call it that)
an informal London meet-up in the presence of alcohol to talk about
Lucene, and search in general. We're not planning on having any formal
talks or presentations.

We've just finished a big-ish search project that uses Lucene so feel
the need to share war stories and generally relax and talk geek stuff
with like-minded people. Please come if you're at all inclined. All I
ask is that you sign up via the Yahoo event page so that I know what
numbers to expect. Links are below.

Rich

--

Public notice:
http://richmarr.wordpress.com/2009/04/06/search-lucene-social-meet-up/

Yahoo event page:
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/2374281/

Richard Marr
richard.marr@gmail.com
07976 910 515

Re: London meet-up - 27th April

Posted by Richard Marr <ri...@gmail.com>.
Just a reminder that this London meet-up is on Monday the 27th. Please
sign up or otherwise let me know so I can make sure there's anough
space booked.

Rich

--
Richard Marr