Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Dominik Safaric <do...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/09 19:39:49 UTC

Flink 1.2 Maven dependency

Hi,

I’ve been trying to use the Flink 1.2 Maven dependency, but unfortunately I was not able to retrieve it.

In addition, I cannot find the 1.2 version neither on the repository website (e.g. Flink core http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.flink/flink-core <http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.flink/flink-core>).

Could someone explain why there isn’t a Maven dependency available yet?

Thanks,
Dominik

Re: Flink 1.2 Maven dependency

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Hi Dominik,

I hope the artifacts were distributed properly.
did you get download errors for the 1.2.0 version from any official maven
servers?
Maybe mvnrepository.com is slow indexing new artifacts?

Best,
Robert