Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2006/06/24 20:48:48 UTC

A silly bugzilla question

APR is now used by a half dozen successful open source projects and many
many more other development efforts.

Is there a reason for apr issues to continue to go to httpd.apache.org?

Asking both groups, crosspost at will.

Re: A silly bugzilla question

Posted by david reid <da...@jetnet.co.uk>.
Sander Temme wrote:

> On Jun 24, 2006, at 8:48 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>
>> Is there a reason for apr issues to continue to go to httpd.apache.org?
>
> +1, I'll be happy to set that up from the Bugzilla end tomorrow at the
> Hackathon.

Assuming there is network of course...

Re: A silly bugzilla question

Posted by Sander Temme <sa...@temme.net>.
On Jun 24, 2006, at 8:48 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> Is there a reason for apr issues to continue to go to
> httpd.apache.org?

+1, I'll be happy to set that up from the Bugzilla end tomorrow at
the Hackathon.

S.

Re: A silly bugzilla question

Posted by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org>.

On 06/24/2006 08:48 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> APR is now used by a half dozen successful open source projects and many
> many more other development efforts.
>
> Is there a reason for apr issues to continue to go to httpd.apache.org?

+1 for bugs@apr.apache.org. This makes it easier to separate the bugs in the inbox
and to separate things for people who work either only on HTTPD or APR.

Regards

RĂ¼diger

Re: A silly bugzilla question

Posted by Sander Temme <sa...@temme.net>.