Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2012/02/01 14:51:41 UTC

[VOTE] - Relase Apache Clerezza 0.2-incubating (RC5)

Hello,

While the last release candidate found a lot of acceptance (3 binding +1 in
the ppmc) it had to be withdrawn because of missing or incorrect NOTICE and
license files. Also the source distribution contained the sources of
modules that are not part of the release profile. The new release candidate
fixes these issues, for that it provides a new module containing the
assembly descriptor that replicates the directory structure excluding
modules not in the release profile.

This is now the fifth vote to release Clerezza parent and all the modules
in the release profile.

A zip with the source distribution and one with the compiled tdb launcher
are available with their signatures at:

http://people.apache.org/~reto/clerezza-release-201202/

In svn the release version is tagged parent-0.2-incubating.

Cheers,
Reto

Re: [DISCUSS] - Relase Apache Clerezza 0.2-incubating (RC5)

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.
Hi,

Just clarifying: this release candidate, RC5, has not yet received any votes
from anyone?

Marvin Humphrey

Re: [VOTE] - Relase Apache Clerezza 0.2-incubating (RC5)

Posted by Daniel Spicar <da...@trialox.org>.
Technically this release candidate is almost identical to RC4. I did a
quick test and build on a clean VM. Everything looks fine.

+1

Daniel

Re: [WITHDRAW][VOTE] - Relase Apache Clerezza 0.2-incubating (RC5)

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>.
Ok, thanks.
So I withdraw this release candidate, address CLEREZZA-682 and will propose
RC6 asap.

Reto

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>.
Ok, thanks.