Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Marcus Miss <ma...@innoface.de> on 2003/06/25 16:33:32 UTC

url-mapping to deeper directories does not work

Hi,
I have a stronge problem (Tomcat 4.1.1.18 / JBoss.3.2-Combo):

My servlet is configured to receive all requests beneth a specific url (
url-mapping : (/test/*). I'm able to process requests like '/test/abc.txt',
but requests like '/test/path1' or '/test/path1/abc.txt' are generating an
'MAPPING configuration error URI ..'. I thought this requests would also be
directed to my servlet ?

Is my url-mapping incorrect or did I missunderstood something general ?

Thanks,
Marcus

AW: url-mapping to deeper directories does not work