Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Manuel Siebeneicher <tr...@gmx.net> on 2004/03/19 14:22:42 UTC

integrate search results in publication

Hi at all,

I wonder if it is possible to integerate the search results from lucene in the
content part of an publication? Until now it is only possible to modify the
layout, but the results are shown in a separate site. Am I wrong?

Re: integrate search results in publication

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:

> Manuel Siebeneicher wrote:
>
>> I wonder if it is possible to integerate the search results from
>> lucene in the content part of an publication? Until now it is only
>> possible to modify the layout, but the results are shown in a
>> separate site. Am I wrong?
>

> i think michi just checked in changes to make this much easier

You have several possibilities to customize the layout and the
functionality of the search. If you just want to customize the layout
the you might want to overwrite the following XSLTs

.../my-pub/lenya/xslt/search/search-and-results.xsl
.../my-pub/lenya/xslt/search/search-and-results-body.xsl

If you want to customize the functionality then you need to overwrite

.../my-pub/lenya/lucene.xmap

HTH

Michi

--
Michael Wechner

Re: integrate search results in publication

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.

http://wyona.com                   http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya