Posted to builds@apache.org by ro...@bufferoverflow.ch on 2011/07/27 22:52:37 UTC

Jenkins: Packages on Ubuntu Slaves

Dear Build Server Admins,

I have some issues with Apache Thrift builds... It seems, that some
packages are missing since minerva was migrated.

Could you please ensure, that the following packages are available on
all Ubuntu build slaves?

sudo apt-get install libboost-dev libboost-test1.42-dev
libboost-program-options1.42-dev libevent-dev automake libtool flex
bison pkg-config g++ ruby1.9.1-dev librspec-ruby rake rubygems
libdaemons-ruby libgemplugin-ruby mongrel python-dev python-twisted
libbit-vector-perl php5-dev php5-cli libglib2.0-dev erlang-base
erlang-eunit erlang-dev mono-gmcs libmono-dev
libmono-system-web2.0-cil ghc6 cabal-install libghc6-binary-dev
libghc6-network-dev libghc6-http-dev

see also:
http://wiki.apache.org/thrift/GettingUbuntuPackages

Thanks!
-Roger

Re: Jenkins: Packages on Ubuntu Slaves

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
All ubuntu slaves should now be updated with all packages.

/niklas

AW: Jenkins: Packages on Ubuntu Slaves

Posted by Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch>.
Perfect! Thrift builds now on any Ubuntu build slave!

Thanks Niklas!

-Roger

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Posted by Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch>.
Thanks Niklas

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Posted by Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch>.
Should be fine to have libboost-test-dev libboost-program-options-dev
libboost-test1.42-dev libboost-program-options1.42-dev are used on my Debian
Lenny...

Ubuntu2 is now able to build everything, Thanks!

I still have an issue on ubuntu3, it seems, that some ruby packages are
missing...

Do the Ubuntu slaves report the same with a "dpkg --get-selections" ?
Could you install ruby1.9.1-full on Ubuntu3?
See
https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/Thrift/job/Thrift/196/consoleFull

libboost-test1.42-

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.