Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Mohammed Abbas <mo...@yahoo.com> on 2001/07/15 07:41:56 UTC

Deployment Problem with Services

Dear Soap Users,

Im Soap Newbie, just barely one month in feasibility
testing now. I have been working on implementing a
Java Message oriented service using soap on apache
tomcat web server. I have a few problems I would like
to discuss regarding my Service Deployment.

================================
I tried running the Soap Message service using two
methods on one service:

1) saveMessage and 2) processRequest.

I found that depending on the precedence of the method
in the body only the first method is processed while
the other is discarded. In both cases I am sending

I have tried the TCPTunnel Gui and to my dismay I have
the same output in the server as Im getting on the
client machine.

================================

I would like to also ask about the concepts of the
session/ page/ request and application.

Is there any good help guides that can explain the
terms better for a newbie developer like myself.

I have a basic background in Java and havenet delved
much in the concept of server side implementation(Java
Server Pages, Java Servlets, Beans,etc).

Plese Help Me out.

Yours Truly

Mojay

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/