Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Kiriy Dmitriy <dm...@texunatech.com> on 2001/11/15 18:17:36 UTC

RemoteAddrNotInNetwork not work?

	Hi, all.
	I use the followng maillet included in James:

	"RemoteAddrNotInNetwork"

	I write the following:
	         <mailet
match="RemoteAddrNotInNetwork=127.0.0.1,my.another.ip.address"
class="ToProcessor">
                        <processor> spam </processor>
                    </mailet>

	Where my.another.ip.address is my another ip address.
	But it not work!!!!
	What i do wrong?
	Anybody use it?

RE: RemoteAddrNotInNetwork not work?

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@thought.co.uk>.
The "networks" specified must be IP addresses with trailing wildcards like,
192.168.0.1 or 192.168.* or 127.0.0.*
It has been working, and hasn't changed since May.

However if you are having problems, send some fuller examples to the list,
what are your "match" settings and what happens that you don't expect?

d.