Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by S Arvind <ar...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/29 13:38:58 UTC

Context failed to load due to previous error

Recently in our Tomcat 6 , when we restart the tomcat we are getting the
problem such as
*Context[/XXXX] failed to load due to previous error. *
listenerstart cannot be loaded , something like that.

after many restarts its finally loading all the context. We are having
around 100 differnt context in conf>Catalina>domain.com folder.
What it will be the problem. How to find that previous errors.

-Arvind S

*
"Many of lifes failure are people who did not realize how close they were to
success when they gave up."
-Thomas Edison*

Re: Context failed to load due to previous error

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.