Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dorner Thomas <th...@edmb.debis.com> on 2004/07/26 14:32:06 UTC

Check if parameter is null ?

Hi all,

is it possible to let AXIS check if a parametervalue is == null?

It shouldn t be possible for the client to send a nillable value.
But set the nillable="false" in the wsdl before generating my classes
have no effect.

I would like to see something like a SOAP-Fault - parameter xxx is nill!

Have someone a hint for me?

Thanks Tomi

Re: Check if parameter is null ?

Posted by Yves Langisch <li...@langisch.ch>.
Thomas,

Do you mean that an Axis client (wsdl2jave) sends xsi:nil="true" altough
the wsdl denies it?

Yves