Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/03/11 17:18:00 UTC

[Cocoon Wiki] Update of "Caching" by WillSheppard

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by WillSheppard:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Caching

  ----
  === User Questions ===

- I'd really like to see some information on how to debug caching problems.  For instance, if I have a complicated pipeline, is there any way, by looking in the logs, to see which component gave me cached output instead of fresh?
+    * I'd really like to see some information on how to debug caching problems.  For instance, if I have a complicated pipeline, is there any way, by looking in the logs, to see which component gave me cached output instead of fresh?
+ [[BR]]

+    * Is the only way to tell which generators are cachable, by looking in the java code?
+      I see that HttpProxyGenerator does not implement CacheableProcessingComponent.
+      Do I need to code up a version of HttpProxyGenerator that does implement it in order for it to be cacheable?
+      - Will
+