Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Jim Talbut <jt...@spudsoft.co.uk> on 2010/04/20 19:57:23 UTC

Camel SMTP Server

Is there a camel smtp server component?
i.e. I want to recieve mails via SMTP and then pass them on to the route, not have them stored in a mail server and picked up by a POP/IMAP poll.
If not, is there any reason for the absence other than the lack of a suitable library?

Thanks

Jim

Re: Camel SMTP Server

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Got it.
Did you install the camel-smtp component successfully in the Fuse ESB ?
If so, you can share us the bundle list to save the time of others who
want to do the same thing like you.

Willem

Re: Camel SMTP Server

Posted by Olli Poyry <ol...@iki.fi>.