Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Steinar Bang <sb...@dod.no> on 2007/12/16 16:37:05 UTC

Custom classpath for maven-surefire-plugin?

I would like to limit the classpath for a maven-surefire-plugin to
something other than what comes from the <dependencies>.

Is that possible?  How does one do it?

I would like the classpath to contain three things:
 - the target/classes/ directory
 - the target/test-classes/ directory
 - the JAR file target/unpacked-osgi-app/org.eclipse.osgi.services_3.1.100_v20060601.jar

(The jar file looks for a configuration/config.ini relative to where the
jar file is, and also finds the OSGi bundles it needs to start up, from
the same directory as the jar file.  In short it's an OSGi application
starting up)

Thanx!

- Steinar

Re: Custom classpath for maven-surefire-plugin?

Posted by Steinar Bang <sb...@dod.no>.

> I would like to limit the classpath for a maven-surefire-plugin to
> something other than what comes from the <dependencies>.

> Is that possible?  How does one do it?

It's in Subversion, but I can't tell from here when it'll be in the
plugin us mortals use:
	http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-118