Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Amnon <am...@deltaforce.net> on 2004/08/23 16:09:13 UTC

Is something wrong with our Bayes?

Since Saturday evening, I got a few calls from clients saying that their
email to me was returned to them as UBE.  We are using
amavisd/postfix/spamassassin.  I changed the configuration to NOT DELETE on
the server (we have it so users can check a box and anything over 10 gets
deleted on the server) and asked a few of those who had their email bounced
to send it again so that I could see the scores.  I noticed that all of them
had a BAYES_99 score, even email of a whitelisted users.

I lowered BAYES_99 to 1.0 (had it on 10.1).  Another weird thing is that the
score in the headers for BAYES_99 was 10 and not 10.1 like it is in the
config file, or 10.0 like the format of all all the other scores.

Is bayes screwed up?

Shalom Ya'll
Amnon Nissan

Deltaforce