Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org> on 2022/07/29 20:07:27 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: John Casey

Hi all,

Please join me and the rest of the Beam PMC in welcoming a new committer:
John Casey (johncasey@apache.org)

John started contributing to Beam in late 2021. John has quickly become our
resident expert on KafkaIO - identifying bugs, making enhancements, helping
users - in addition to a variety of other contributions.

Considering his contributions to the project over this timeframe, the Beam
PMC trusts John with the responsibilities of a Beam committer. [1]

Thank you John! And we are looking to see more of your contributions!

Kenn, on behalf of the Apache Beam PMC

[1]
https://beam.apache.org/contribute/become-a-committer/#an-apache-beam-committer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: John Casey

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath via dev <de...@beam.apache.org>.
Congrats, John!

Posted by Evan Galpin <eg...@apache.org>.
Congrats John!