Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by dhning <dh...@gaonline.com.cn> on 2008/04/10 12:43:38 UTC

How to know which sub component trigger an action and also be aware of the action parameters?

Hi,

One case: The page start.tml contains component ParentComponent, and template of ParentComponent contains two action links LinkA&LinkB, context of LinkA is "a" while LinkB is "b".

In start.java, I need to perform some special logic by which link is clicked.
In T4, I knew listener binding meets this requirement, but how to handle it in T5. For event mechanism of T5, till now I can write method onActionFormParentComponent to handle all action events, but I don't know which link is clicked and can't get the context parameters.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Re: How to know which sub component trigger an action and also be aware of the action parameters?

Posted by Stephane Decleire <sd...@cariboo-networks.com>.
If you want to handle your links in start.java, you could use eventlink
instead of actionlink and give each link a different event ...

Stephane