Posted to olio-user@incubator.apache.org by hao zhang <ju...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/25 19:48:17 UTC

Failure of addPerson

Hi,
I am getting 100% failure of adding person, other operations have not
problem. I am using Faban-101509 and olio-java from SVN.
The warning message is
   UIDriverAgent[0].9.doAddPerson: Multipart Post did not work,
returned status code: 500

Message:
java.io.IOException: Multipart Post did not work, returned status code: 500
Trace stack:
org.apache.olio.workload.driver.UIDriver 	doAddPerson 	624
sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor10 	invoke
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl 	invoke 	25
java.lang.reflect.Method 	invoke 	597
com.sun.faban.driver.engine.TimeThread 	doRun 	169
com.sun.faban.driver.engine.AgentThread 	run 	202
Can anyone help on this? Thanks.

- Hao

Re: Failure of addPerson

Posted by Amanda Waite <am...@googlemail.com>.
You need to look at the app server logs to find out why the addPerson
operations are failing. The exception that you see in the run log is caused
by the app server returning HTTP 500 for the add request.

Amanda