Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael Owen <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2005/08/15 21:49:25 UTC

[M1] Developer Information

Hi,

I have many projects, and for each project a team of developers work on it.
I would like to have  one place for each team where I update/edit the
information about the developers and then I can import this information for
a project, depending on which team is working on it.

By developers information, I mean:

    <developers>
        <developer>
            <id>bloggsj</id>
            <name>Joe Bloggs</name>
            <roles>
                <role>Maven Build</role>
            </roles>
        </developer>

       etc. etc.

    </developers>

I know this sounds like an <extend>, however, my projects already <extend>
something else.

Any ideas? It doesn't matter if I have to run a task with does a "copy and
paste" for me, or is it a case of myself doing the copying and pasting?

Much appreciated.

Mike

Re: [M1] Developer Information

Posted by "Craig S. Cottingham" <cr...@cottingham.net>.