Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/06 10:58:52 UTC

[Welcome Mail] Welcome Sharath!

Hi *,

the MyFaces PMC is proud to add Sharath Reddy to the MyFaces
team - a very active MyFaces contributor.

Sharath has implemented several components of MyFaces, has supplied
patches to others and has been very active on the mailing list as
well. We are looking forward to his continued interest in the
AJAX-support of Apache MyFaces.

Welcome Sharath!

regards,

Martin

Re: [Welcome Mail] Welcome Sharath!

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Welcome!! Good to have you here!

Bruno

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
HEy dude!

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi Sarath!

Welcome on board.

Ciao,
Mario

Re: [Welcome Mail] Welcome Sharath!

Posted by sharath reddy <sh...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I hope to
accomplish great things here :-)

Regards,
Sharath

--- Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>