Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr> on 2003/06/26 14:10:11 UTC

sitemap

Hello,

In my sitemap, I have some similar pipelines so I have decided to use the
<map:resource> element

But I read that when you make the <map:call> the pipeline finish in the
<map:resource.

So this example is not working :

<map:components>
..
<map:resources>
      <map:resource name="modifyUser">
            <map:transform ...>
          </map:resource>
</map:resources>
</map:components>

<map:match>
   <map:generate ...>
  <map:call resource="modifyUser"/>
  <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

Is there antoher way to do that. (Reuse some part in the sitemap) ?

Thanks
Lionel

Lionel CRINE
Société : 4DConcept
22 rue Etienne de Jouy 78353 JOUY EN JOSAS
Tel : 01.34.58.70.70 Fax : 01.39.58.70.70

store data in DB

Posted by Markus Blasl <bl...@fzi.de>.
Hello,

i have cocoon 2.0.4 with tomcat 4.1.x running.
I have a postgres db whith some content in it.
I also can display the date using cocoon, everything fine
My problem now is,
that i want to write a page that is like that

------------ --------------- -------------- -------------

--------
| OK   |
--------

I have 4 Textfields in a table and after putting in some values i want to
store these values in my DB after pushing the ok button.
Can anyone tell which is the best way to do that?

bye,
Markus