Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/29 23:06:56 UTC

Patch process

Hi Kafka devs,

I've found a problem running Kafka on windows, created an Jira issue (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-1036) and attached the patch on
the issue as well.

Some projects has a patch available status but I don't see it in the Kafka
jira, I wonder what else I need to do?

Do I also need to put it on reviewboard or something else?

Thanks,

Tim

Re: Patch process

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tim,

If you want to just change the status to "patch available" after you have
upload the patch file, you can just click the "submit patch" option to
change the status.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang