Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2017/03/01 21:18:07 UTC

Re: Mnemonic incubator report due tomorrow

Great, thanks Gary.

Congratulations to the community on one year in the incubator! I realized
today the milestone.

Be aware that in addition to signing off on the report I also added some
comments. Please review and feel free to speak up if you do not agree with
my summary, or if you have more to add.
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2017

Regards,

Patrick

Posted by "Johnu George (johnugeo)" <jo...@cisco.com>.
+1.  Looking forward to  actively contribute.

On 3/2/17, 4:50 PM, "Debojyoti Dutta" <dd...@apache.org> wrote:

    Hi Patrick

    Johnu and I are committed to contributing to Mnemonic.

    I think this project has a lot of potential.

    thx
    debo

Posted by Debojyoti Dutta <dd...@apache.org>.
Hi Patrick