Posted to user@poi.apache.org by pavanjavalab <pa...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/20 17:17:18 UTC

XWPFParagraph CTP Bookmark

Hi,

I have a document docx with some book marks. I am able to read and replace
the book marks in the document. But i am not able to remove the text that
book mark is wrapping up.

for example,

If my book mark is with in the text like this "[Book Mark Dummy]". When i
place the text it is showing as "[Book Mark Dummy]Replaced Text". How to
remove the text in square brackets "[Book Mark Dummy]".

Re: XWPFParagraph CTP Bookmark

Posted by pavanjavalab <pa...@gmail.com>.
Any help plesae