Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Carlos Munoz <ca...@redhat.com> on 2014/06/18 09:10:54 UTC

Replacement for Seam 3's UIInputContainer

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone knows how to replace Seam 3's UIInputContainer
in DeltaSpike. Our current code (Seam 2) uses s:decorate to have
validation in fields, and know we're moving to CDI with DeltaSpike and
can't seem to find how to do this other than Seam 3.

Carlos A. Munoz
Software Engineering Supervisor
Engineering - Internationalization
Red Hat

Re: Replacement for Seam 3's UIInputContainer

Posted by Cody Lerum <co...@gmail.com>.
I ended up writing my own using the Richfaces CDK

https://github.com/codylerum/jsf-components/blob/master/src/main/templates/decorateInput.template.xml