Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nelson Minar <ne...@monkey.org> on 2004/04/10 02:45:23 UTC

three cheers for 1.2 beta!

Just wanted to report that I gave the 1.2 beta a shot and it works
great after some light testing. I found one runtime bug I posted about
here around sendXsiTypes not being respected, but other than that it
seems to work smoothly for me. Document/literal support is much
improved (where the sendXsiTypes issue is moot).

The 1.2 beta isn't announced on the site, but you can get it here:
  http://archive.apache.org/dist/ws/axis/1_2beta/

There are only 7 open bugs filed specifically against 1.2 beta. I'm
not sure if the other 100+ open Axis bugs apply to 1.2 beta. You may
be able to see the 1.2beta specific bugs here:
  http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10383

Re: three cheers for 1.2 beta!

Posted by Stuart Barlow <sb...@peopledoc.com>.
Thanks for the link to the beta release. I was starting to wonder
what this beta was.

Re: three cheers for 1.2 beta!

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks for your feedback :)