Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by nithin91 <ni...@franklintempleton.com> on 2020/05/05 10:14:23 UTC

Deploying the Ignite Maven Project in LINUX

Hi

We have couple of ignite nodes running in LINUX and the cache configuration
details are specified in the bean file and deployed on both the nodes.Now i
am connecting to one of the nodes as client and loading the cache from my
local system.

Is there a way, i can deploy the JAVA code  with Maven Dependency in LINUX
and run the program in LINUX.

I am using Eclipse as IDE.

Re: Deploying the Ignite Maven Project in LINUX

Posted by nithin91 <ni...@franklintempleton.com>.
Thanks for sharing the link. It is really very helpful.

Re: Deploying the Ignite Maven Project in LINUX

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

as for fat jar: https://www.baeldung.com/executable-jar-with-maven

But it's not necessary to create a fat jar, you can just put all needed
libraries to the lib folder and add these libs to the classpath when you
start jar:
https://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/technotes/tools/windows/classpath.html

Evgenii

чт, 7 мая 2020 г. в 12:47, nithin91 <

Posted by nithin91 <ni...@franklintempleton.com>.
Hi

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can just compile jar file with all dependencies and run it from any
machine.

Evgenii

вт, 5 мая 2020 г. в 03:14, nithin91 <